AmigaActive (1998/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:30 May 2000 at 21:38:40
Subject:Re: Kev F - I want your babies

On Tue, 30 May 2000 20:55:04 +0000, Simon Mason (geordie@redhotant.com) wrote:

> > D'oh! But if it didn't see the CV, how come the CV wasshowing up in
> > ShowConfig?
>
> Er, it was actually my 060. (I think - yeah it was)

Oh, so you confused your 060 for a CV? :-)

> >> Now thanks to all your advice, you lot, I now have a 17" SVGA Wbench!
> >> Just got to play with the settings now.
> >
> > Sounds good to me :-)
>
> Untill someone finds out I have "liberated" it from work........

*grin* What they don't know wont hurt them ...

> >> Kev "Quakemeister" Fairhurst(!) - I owe you a few pints, mate.
> >
> > *grin* That sounds even better! I should definitely be in Bournemouth at
> > some point later this year (my mate Andy gets a new flat - excuse for
> > alcohol. My mate Kate returns from Australia - excuse for alcohol :)
>
> Weyhey! Sounds good. It's really good on the pi** here (bit expensive :( )
> with lots of lovely young ladies (byt don't tell er' indoors).

I know full well how good it is on the beers in Bournemouth - I used to go
out with a girl from there (well Parkstone) when I was at uni. And then I
went out with another girl from near Dorchester - it must be something
about southern lasses ;-)

> >> Cheers,all - appreciate all your time + comments!
>
> > No worries - it isn't as though I have anything better to do ... ;)
>
> Sheeesh, these part timers :-)

I'm not even that!!

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM